How do I insert my diploma?
Simply follow these instructions:
- Place frame face side down.
- Carefully bend back flexible points. You may need to use a screwdriver.
- Remove mat and backing board.
- Using included acid-free tape, attach document to back of mat at top only. This should prevent future rippling.
- If an art print lithograph is present, it may slightly overlap the top of the diploma opening. Affix the diploma to the mat with the art print hanging behind the diploma.
- Wipe plexiglass with a soft cloth. Do not use ammonia products for cleaning as these will cloud the plexiglass.
- Reassemble and hang proudly!
These insertion instructions are included with your frame.