Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the frame fit my diploma?
- Why are the frames so big?
- Do I need to send my diploma to you?
- How will my frame preserve my diploma?
- What payment options do you accept?
- How do you ship frames?
- How do I place an international order?
- How long does it take for my frame to ship?
- What if I have a problem with the frame I receive?
- What is your return policy?
- If my order is intended as a gift, can I include a personal message?
- Will there be an opportunity to purchase the frames at graduation?
- How do I insert my diploma?
- What size is the opening in the mat for the student photo?
- Can I match a previously framed diploma?
All frames are made to fit the 11 x 14 diploma issued by the University of Texas.
Your diploma will be 11 x 14 inches, hence the frame sizes. This is Texas. Everything is big.
No, the frame will come with easy to follow insertion instructions and acid-free tape for hinging in your diploma.
The quality of the materials used in the frame can greatly affect both the aesthetics and longevity of your hard-earned diploma. We pride ourselves in providing you with a quality custom product. Our products are true conservation quality, and meet Library of Congress standards for document preservation. Our backing board is an inert foam core product that will not harm your diploma. We provide acid free hinging material for easy insertion and fastening of the diploma. Instructions for this procedure are included with each frame. You need not send us your diploma.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (AMEX).
All frames are shipped via UPS. We cannot ship to post office boxes.
For international orders, call 1-800-468-3933 or contact customer support.
Because each frame is custom made to your specifications, please allow two weeks. We will make every effort to accommodate special requests. Contact us at 1-800-468-3933 or locally at 835-6695 for these.
Detailed instructions will be included with your frame on how to handle such situations.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact customer support and we will remedy the situation. If your order has been damaged in transit or an error has been made on our part, we will replace the damaged or incorrect order and refund any shipping charges. In all other situations, we will exchange the order or issue a refund less all shipping charges if the product is returned in saleable condition. There is a $25.00 charge for re-cutting an order due to an incorrect diploma size.
You will have an opportunity to include a personal message during checkout.
Yes. Frames will be on sale at the Alumni Center during each of the graduations. Some will be available for immediate purchase, or you may design your own for future delivery.
Simply follow these instructions:
- Place frame face side down.
- Carefully bend back flexible points. You may need to use a screwdriver.
- Remove mat and backing board.
- Using included acid-free tape, attach document to back of mat at top only. This should prevent future rippling.
- If an art print lithograph is present, it may slightly overlap the top of the diploma opening. Affix the diploma to the mat with the art print hanging behind the diploma.
- Wipe plexiglass with a soft cloth. Do not use ammonia products for cleaning as these will cloud the plexiglass.
- Reassemble and hang proudly!
These insertion instructions are included with your frame.
The opening size is 4.5 x 6 inches.
Check the label on the back of the frame you wish to match. If it was manufactured by Wordyisms, Inc., contact customer support and we will make every effort to match it for you. We will also try to match an existing frame for certificates other than the diploma.